Thursday, September 18, 2008

BSB

Cassandra, Norah, Caitlin and I loved the Backstreet Boys concert. It took the longest time waiting for the backstreet boys to come out and sing; I was about to explode. I saw masses of girls crowding around the fence, I shoved my way threw and climbed the fence. Once I got to the point where I can look over, I saw Aaron Carter! I snapped one great picture of him, and couldn't get anymore because sweaty, smelly girls where pulling me down so they could get up. It was hectic, I tried to get out of the crowd, but couldn't. The crowd was increasing and people were spilling drinks on me. I became furious and started knocking people down just so I could get out. I ran back to my seat; I couldn't miss The Backstreet boys. My heart was pounding, I heard the song" Backstreet's back" and I knew any second they would appear. I waited and waited, all of a sudden it was dark. The lights flashed back on and there they were in a boxing ring singing and dancing. I screamed with excitement! Nick Carter looked so hot up there it felt like I was about to faint. I wish I could've gone up there and snatched Nick Carter away, so I could take him home with me. It was the most exciting night ever.
The best part was I didn't even have to pay for my ticket, Cassandra did. Thank you Cassandra!

No comments: